Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random things I'm excited about at the moment

Kick-Ass is on DVD.  Yes, there are children super-heroes in this movie.  But, no, it is not a good idea to watch it with your children.  It's violent and gory, and there's an itty-bitty girl who swears worse than a sailor slicing people open with spears and wires.  The tiny assassin with the filthy mouth makes this movie awesome, though.  How can you resist a cute little face saying "I'm just fU**in with you, Daddy?"  Anyway, I hate movie theaters, but love to order On-Demand movies, and this one was totally worth it.

Eminem is again at the top of the charts.  It's like he woke up one day and said "Hey, I think I'd like to make number one hits now, and plus get all the money that comes with it."  And then he went ahead and did that.  We've missed you.  The entire album is awesome.  For me, the more you listen to his lyrics, the more you love the tracks.

Hawaii is in the Little League World Series once more.  Go WAIPIO!!!

The kids are going back to school very very soon.  This is a good thing because they have grown tired of spending their days with me.

DHM has authorized the purchase of a Magic Bullet blender.  I insisted that I needed it for blogging purposes.  And also to grate cheese and make fresh fruit smoothies.  Stay tuned for that report.

No comments:

Post a Comment