Monday, August 23, 2010

Illish DHM and Things That Made the Day Better

At approximately 1am last night (morning?), DHM decided to be ill.  I say "decided" because I'm an evil wench and when DHM is ill and needy, I always feel as if he did it on purpose.

Honey, I love you, but if you tell me to "suck it up" again, I may shave your head while you're sleeping.

Don't worry.  It wasn't the salmonella eggs, we checked.

Since DHM being sick is all about me, he suggested we make this a long weekend and relax.  I decided that I can't neglect my shiny new blog after only a few days of posting.  So here's a quick....

MONDAY, BY THE NUMBERS


6:30 A.M. - The time DHM woke up and decided he wanted us to move to the living room so that we can watch the big TV and digital cable.

6:31 A.M. - The first time today that I told DHM to go back to sleep.

600/600 - The Boy Child's score on his California STAR test, received in the mail on Friday.



1/8 - What the Boy Child of the Perfect Math Score thinks is equal to 1/4 plus 1/4.  Guess they didn't test adding fractions...(I'm starting to think he was just trying to get me to make his oatmeal for him).

4 - number of times I told DHM to take a nap.

44 million - number of times DHM claims I "ordered" him to take a nap.

12 - number of times I actually LOL'd (L'dOL is more like it, isn't it?) while watching The Losers on-demand.

3 - number of Android apps downloaded to occupy DHM on his brand spankin new Samsung Vibrant, since he refused to take a nap.  BTW, get these, apps, they're awesome:

GameBoid Lite for Android

This is a Gameboy Advanced emulator. So far, we've downloaded Pokemon and Final Fantasy, because DHM and I are just partially-grown-up gamer nerds.  Requires just a little bit of tech-ish skizzles, but so worth it. If you get this and need some help getting started, just give me a ring (virtually, that is).

Poke-a-Mole

It's Whack-a-Mole, but with your finger.

Simon!

10:45 p.m. - The time I finish this blog and attempt to go to bed while Charlie the Chihuahua takes up most of my pillow and barks at nothing.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment